Friday, July 6, 2012

Favourite Pins Friday!

2. Can you tell I'm missing summer? Love these cute tumblers and you can never go wrong with Pink Lemonade!
3. Adore this gorgeous print! The colours, the textures! Amazing!


1. What a gorgeous, practical idea for a centre piece! LOVE it!
2. Ahhh peonies, I will never tire!
3. Love this hand painted art!

1. Fuchsia doors are just so right!
2. Adore this Givenchy bag!

1. Breathtaking shot!
2. I love little buds altogether! Sp pretty!
3. Man oh man! I LOVE profiteroles at the best of times, but when they're Snickers profiteroles, whole new level! YUMMM!

1. Gorgeous space for a reception!
2. Oh I wish!!
3. Beautiful Idea for a housewarming gift! Just lovely!

I hope you've all had a marvellous week and continue to have a smashing weekend!
Can we believe it's July already?? Crazy Crazy!

Big month for me this month, featuring, 
My Birthday, My Graduation, and Two lovely year anniversary with Mike! 
Fun times ahead!!

Thanks so much for your lovely support throughout this week with the new design! I'm loving it, and I'm so excited to get back on track with blogging! 




1 comment:

  1. so many gorgeous photos! they made my day! thanks for sharing!

    If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...