Monday, November 7, 2011

Simply Georgeous - Caulfield Cup 2011






Not sure if I've raved about Georgeous (pronounced how you would normally say Gorgeous!) on my blog before, but I absolutely adore the work they do! Each event is so different from the last, but all so amazingly gorgeous! (no pun intended!) I love the amazing details of all their work, and its obvious that the lovely girls working there spend as much time and thought planning any event as they would their own wedding or event! Loving these gorgeous cascading boxes of beautiful flowers at Caulfield! Just amazing! Find more inspiring events and images at their website!

All Pictures from Simply Georgeous Occasions Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! I love this, the flowers look so pretty!!!!

    Lenya x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...