Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Tablescape Inspiration


So I got these two super cute glass birds from Myer (they actually look super fat in the photo, theyre not really that fat in real life!), and now that I have them, theyve inspired my tablescape ideas! So, because of these two precious's I think this years colour scheme will be pink, silver (and/or gold?) grey and white! here are some photos of inspiration! do you think you can do both silver and gold, or should it be one or the other?
What colour scheme are you doing this year?








All Photos from Pinterest



6 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink and grey are really quite lovely together. Great photos, I love them all!

    beautybarista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink and gold combo! Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute little tea set, i love the colour and detail in these photos, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, these photos are lovely! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...