1. Wheelbarrow full of roses? Yes please! Perfect decorations for a rustic themed wedding! Link
2. Love all the little details in this one! The personalised swizzle stick, the matching straws and ribbon and ofcourse the mint, just pretty! Link
3. I love the contrast of the matte-nes of the other nails and then the silver, just looks gorgeous! Ps, this girl has amazing nail ideas! Link
1. Roald Dahl, just gorgeous, just thinks like a child, and it's beautiful. Link
2. Cutest little giraffe ever! Link
3. I'm such a sucker for beautiful blankets! Link
1. I've been seeing heaps of gorgeous bar carts around the traps, this is one of them! Link
2. I really want to host a dinner party on the beach sometime! Link
3. Perfection! Link
1. Love how well the cupcakes and the roses blend together! Such pretty colours as well! No Link!
2. Pretty in pink! Link
3. Roses in crates, gorgeous decoration for rustic chic weddings! Link
1. Love the combination of the Hydrangeas, the pink ribbons and the white and gold details, has to be my favourite colour combination! Can you tell? Link
2. Reminds me of Marie Antoinette! Link
3. Perfect bouquet! Link
You can find all these photos on my Pinterest Page!
I also wanted to share a few music favourites this week! I have been replaying Taylor Swift's New Song over and over! I'm such a sucker for a good Taylor song!
The other one that I've been listening to like crazy is this amazing Bon Iver mix, My good goodess, there are just no words! I saw them in concert earlier this year, and oh my goodness, they are all just so talented! Literally blew everyone away!
This mix though, is my favourite, with some of my all time favourite Bon Iver songs!
Skip to 8 mins in and you'll find, 'I can't make you love me', It is truly one of the most beautifil songs I've ever heard, it truly makes everything beautiful! I'm not kidding, put this song on, at 8 mins and then scroll through your pinterest feed, or watch horses running or sit outside and bask in the gorgeousness of the world, seriously, beautiful. Go one, take 3 mins of time out and just listen!
What have you been listening to lately?
Have a fabulous weekend! xx