Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas ~ Day 11 ~ Hot Chocolate on a Stick


I know were in Aus, and Christmas day is likely to be something ridiculous, like 36 degrees, but it has been a bit chilly the last few days, and I'm not going to lie, but I did have a hot chocolate this morning, not as amazing as this one however! But I just love this gorgeous idea by Whipperberry, and could'nt help but share it! Maybe we'll just have to wait till winter......or maybe not!
Click on the links at the bottom of the page for the recipe and free printable labels! Super cute! and what a gorgeous little gift idea! 


Recipe for Ganache Blocks




All Images and recipe from Whipperberry

4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award for being a great blog with less than 200 followers.

    Details are here:
    http://www.missdirections.com/2011/12/im-feeling-all-warm-and-fuzzy-today.html

    Now you can nominate 5 blogs you love too :-)

    PS. Tried to do this yesterday but you're comments on your last post aren't working xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, like I need another reason to enjoy a hot choc!! These look adorable!!!

    Gah! Just like Kate, I also nominated you for the Leibester Blog Award ♡
    (details are on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katja! :) and thankyou so much for the Liebster awards! so so sweet of you both! thankyou for thinking of me! :) :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...