Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Attainable Homes


When I'm trawling through beautiful pictures of homes on Pinterest, I only ever pin homes that are somewhat attainable, rather than super lavish. In the way that they give me inspiration that I can adapt personally. I'm not really sure why I do this, but I think it comes down to three things; Financial Reasons, Lack of Creativity and purely Functionality! 

I love these three homes because they seem attainable but still truly gorgeous at the same time, and ofcourse the colour schemes just pull at my heart strings!

Do you tend to do this too?
And which home is your favourite?

Alaina Kaczmarski from Live Creating Yourself and The Everygirl






























Cassandra LaValle from Coco + Kelley


























Danielle Moss from Breakfast at Toast and The Everygirl















1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...