Friday, March 9, 2012

Everyone's Reading: Online Design/Lifestyle Magazines


The era of the online mag! It's upon us! While I love having my physical subscriptions to magazines, I have now found a huge love for online magazines! Grab a coffee, a snuggly spot and peruse through these gorgeous magazines and let your mind wander with inspiration! Enjoy!


I love love love Adore Magazine, I should totally say I adore Adore ahaha! I crack myself up! Anyway, the point is, it's lovely! You may have seen my post a few days ago featuring Ana Antunes gorgeous house and amazing talent! Adore supports and features Australian Bloggers every month, and as you can see above, this month features the lovely Abbey from Gild and Grace! And funnily enough, also features Jen from Made By Girl and Cocoa Hearts, which I also featured here
In a nutshell, an inspiring and image heavy, fabulous, Australian monthly Magazine!

Check it out here!










- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Ahh Rue! The epitome of the online magazine! Just so beautiful to look at! Everything on every page is just stunning! I tell you, these magazines are dangerous, your wish list will soon become as long as the queue for Zara Melbourne when it first opened! ie, freak long! The lovely team at Rue create something beautiful! They also support bloggers and feature them in their 'Side by Side' feature every month. This month they even have a feature on their favourite Melbourne Shops! Whoop! 
In a nutshell, Rue features fashion, home styling, recipes and an abundance of gorgeous apartments! Don't miss their, too cute for words, 'Meet the Team' every month!

Check it out here!









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Covet Garden looks at spaces, people homes, by regular people, not interior decorators. It's a lovely magazine with a real earthy feel. They do recipes and get that look pages too! 

Check it out here!










- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



I love Lonny! Such a great mag! Focusing on Interiors and Lifestyle, this month they have a Party planner section! Don't miss it! They also feature the lovely Mrs Lilien, and if you haven't come across her, definitely check out her colourful blog! I love the editors "We went mad for" section! 

Check it out here!











- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Highgloss is a newer online mag, and only has three issues out so far! I love the "Editors Lust List", but then again I always love the editors lust lists! Make sure you check out their advertisers, they have some amazing sponsor companies! Like Rock Paper Scissors! Gorgeous selection of paper based products!

Check it out here!










- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



Goodness me I love Matchbook! I say I love them all, but there really are some standout favourites, (hint: this is one of them!) I just love their fun but simple layout and their lovely content, kind of reminds me of Glitter Guide a bit! They always have lovely bits and pieces for the home, as well as fashion items too!

Check it out here!









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



Dabble is all about Food, Design and Travel! So unlike the other mags, has a bit more focus on travel! Check out this months issue for a story on the incredible Hayman Island.....ahhhh to go to Hayman! It's on my to do list! 

Check it out here!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...