Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New York City Wedding




Goodness I love this beautiful wedding! The colour palette is phenomenal! So so simple and modern with black, white, grey and silver and then throw in this gorgeous fuschia, just stunning! I love how the details are just so simple, modern and chic! And check out that studio where the girls got ready! Wowee! what a beautiful room! and such a great backdrop for their gorgeous photos! and last but not least I just love seeing weddings where everyone is just so happy and having so much fun! In every single picture, everyone is smiling! Love it! 

All photos from Style Me Pretty

8 comments:

  1. Oh to have the money to have a wedding in NY like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are having such a great time, how big is the wedding party!!!
    I love the brides blue pumps....so cool what a fabulous shoot just puts you in a good mood.
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAG.

    http://www.missdirections.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    Feel free to ignore if you hate these things.

    (I adore these pics btw, might have to save some for future reference)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgesous!!! Ahhh~ every girls dream!!! I'm loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
    Yelena
    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just found your blog! This is stunning :) I'm in love with this and can't stop looking!

    I'd love for you to stop by! I'm actually having a great give away right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice people,dresses,food,cake,flower....
    your picture make me happy.
    mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely beautiful!

    follow my new blog:

    www.baysstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...